please at least say hi to the people cleaning up after you where ever you are (janitors, dorm crew, etc.)…a “thank you” every now and then would be nice too…they gotta literally deal with your garbage on a daily basis so it’s the least you could do
Midnight thoughts (just in case you wanted to hear it again)
i need a hug right now also five hundred thousand dollars in cash
More people are concerned with why women stay in abusive relationships than why men are abusing women
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)
I think it’s so funny that as soon as someone learns I’m vegan they automatically start defending themselves about eating meat. I don’t even need to say anything and they trip over themselves trying to justify why they eat meat